A quote that i found interesting was when Kyle's received her back to school gift, "" Kyle, Lauren, i have back to school presents!" Mom said as she handed us packages at diner the night before my first day at seventh grade. This can't be good i thought." (5) When I read this quote, I connected with it because when I pass to eighth grade my parents gave me a computer as well, so i can do my homework and take notes. I think that giving a computer as a back to school gift is pretty common all around the world.
Another quote that was also interesting was when Kyle went to her grandparents for labor day, "I had to spend, all labor Day with my grandparents and my aunt. it was such a waist of time."(23) When Kyle said this i was really impressed because i thought she like her family. This made me wonder that if it was possible if the new influences on Kyle's life had change her.
For me Kyle had change a lot towards how she used to be because she seems less friendly and like if she thinks that she is everything. What i think that will happen next on the book is
that Kyle will start to be mean and start to talk bad stuff about others just so she can fit in.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario